Maxtel International Voice Services offers worldwide voice capabilities to Carriers, Service Providers, and Mobile Operators combining network reliability, competitive pricing and excellent routing solutions. As a VOIP and fixed tier one service provider, we can open the door to a powerful international network that provides access to more than 100 direct routes with international carriers. Maxtel is able to interconnect both TDM and VoIP-native carriers (either SIP or H.323 with the most advanced protocols) in order to offer customized excellent voice solution.
- The best quality at very competitive prices.
- Global Relationship Management. A simpler approach to service that's convenient, effective and personalized for your business globally.
- Global reach with comprehensive agreements for all value added services with more than 30 operators around the world.
- Service development that never stops. We continually enhance and progress our service set to meet the needs of the market.
- Guaranteed quality across all service features underpinned by our international traffic transport.
- The coverage and quality you demand for your telecommunications service
- Our Wholesale International Voice Services enable the use of our international network and VoIP capabilities with the increasing coverage day by day. This means you can extend your network without having to extend your existing infrastructure as well as maximize your voice services locally and internationally. With our service, you can obtain the following features:
- Competitive prices
- High quality
- Redundant routes
- Traffic management
- Optimal routing
By utilizing our International Termination Service you obtain quality measurement under the following parameters:
- Answer Seizure Ratio (ASR)
- Network Effectiveness Ratio (NER)
- Average Length of Conversation (ALOC)
- PGRD (in our network)
- Response Time
- Calls with C.L.I. (Call Line Identification)