SIP, or Session Initiation Protocol, has become the most popular communications protocol for voice across a data network. A SIP trunk replaces the need for traditional analog telephones, by sending voice traffic via the company's public or private internet connection through a SIP provider.
MaxSIP trunking solutions allow an enterprise to connect existing PBX equipment to our IP cloud service converging the voice and data services onto a single broadband connection, it can transparently integrate advanced telephony features, such as Web Portals and Voice-mail, with your on premise PBX. With Max SIP Trunking, your company will be able to quickly and easily take advantage of VoIP calling technology while reducing your company's monthly bill.
With our very competitive and flexible pricing model you only pay for what you use as opposed to getting locked in to excess analog lines or partially-used T1s and PRIs. Maxtel's SIP trunking solution helps you save either by purchasing only the necessary number of channels, or by paying only for minutes used
- Substantially reduce your regular telephone bills
- Cut your IT costs by managing a single network, No more separate voice and data connections
- Protect your investment by preserving your existing capabilities via seamless integration with your existing IP PBX or legacy PBX system
- Grow your business adding more SIP trunks is easy and happens in days, not weeks. SIP Trunks can be installed and turned on remotely so you do not have to slow down
- Automated disaster recovery with redundant trunks and the ability to fall back to PSTN