- 1 Information on the buyer is collected in order to be able to perform the agreement or agreements and to ensure the relevant payments are made. This information may comprise personal details, bank (card) details, credit card details, etc.
- 2 The buyer grants the permission to service provider to collect this information and to exchange this with third parties if so required within the framework of the agreement or on the basis of compelling and urgent reasons.
- 4 Personally Identifiable Information consists of information that can be associated with a specific individual or entity, or permits the individual or entity to be contacted either physically or online. This information includes, for example, a customer’s name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- 5 Maxtel recognizes that any personal information is very important to you, and that you should have a right to control the use and dissemination of that information. Therefore, Maxtel collects Personally Identifiable Information for a variety of purposes, all geared toward making your experience as a customer or prospective customer a positive one. Maxtel may collect and use your Information for to update you with regular software updates, change of package you request to purchase, to bill you and to provide you with customer service. Also to inform you about any new packages and promotions.
- 6 Maxtel will not disclose your information to any third parties and it will only be used for internal purposes and your information is protected. It may be required to disclose your Information to comply with applicable law. For example, Maxtel may be required to disclose certain information under any legal act, or as required by a regulatory or administrative agency. Maxtel may disclose this information if we, in good faith, believe that this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against individuals who may be a threat to public safety or interfering with Maxtel network, services or our customers.
- 7 Maxtel collects your information when you complete an application form on our Maxtel website. Maxtel takes all reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorized persons, and uses Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) software to provide secure sessions for our visitors.
- 8 Maxtel will allow you to review or update the available personally identifiable information that received directly from you (not from any third parties) by accessing your account online. In the event that Maxtel makes material changes to this policy, Maxtel will post a summary of the changes on the first page of its website for easy access.
- 9 Customer can submit any complaints about breaches of your privacy in writing mail or by contacting the number mentioned in “Contact us “page. Maxtel does not actively or knowingly collect any Information from individuals under 18 years of age. Maxtel instructs children not to submit such information to our website without the consent of a parent or guardian. If a parent or guardian is concerned that a child may have submitted Personally Identifiable Information to Maxtel without their consent, that parent or guardian may contact Maxtel through mail mentioned in the “Contact Us” page and request to remove information from our files.